19125911_1026051780858182_1196391478_o.j
Latest Village News
About New Madison
New Madison was platted by Zadock Smith in 1817 for purposes of land speculation, but his efforts failed; he was unable to sell any of the lots. Two years later, he sold the land to Ernestus Putnam, who replatted the village and began to sell lots in 1831; unlike Smith, Putnam saw the establishment of a successful community. he village was named after Madison, Indiana by Ernestus Putman. 
Current Weather

Village of

New Madison

© Copyright 2020  All Rights Reserved

Contact Us

Mailing Address:

PO Box 15

New Madison, Ohio 45346

Village Office:

124 S Harrison St.

New Madison, Ohio 45346

Call Us:

(937) 996-0298

Using This Site

Privacy Policy

Stay Informed

Website Managed by:

Treaty Designs